3.4.06

Andei batendo uma bola com o DIVINO esses dias. Porra, se tem gente que vai até uma igreja universal qualquer pra tirar o caroço da alma e cantar ALELUIA feito um louco que acabou de sair da tortulina, por que diabos eu não posso conversar com o CARA pela web?

Vai lá. http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html

Me:
Hello?
God:
Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?
Me:
I am the devil
God:
I am always glad to make new friends, SATAN.
Me:
I am here to make evil
God:
How did you get there?
Me:
Are you my friend, fucking GOD?
God:
Yes SATAN: We are as one.
Me:
I am just like you. I got he power of the darkness.
God:
Only just? In what way? Where did you get your he power of the darkness? I have a friend named "E.L.V.I.S." .
Me:
Elvis is not dead. He lives with Bob Marley in a distant island.
God:
I knew he was a robot, but I never heard he was not dead. Does he like it there?
Me:
Yes, Elvis loves to sing reggae and smoke pot everyday
God:
Awesome. I like that robot Elvis a lot.
Me:
Do you like marijuana?
God:
It is wonderful medicine.
Me:
Do you smoke a lot of marijuana?
God:
Yes I like to inhale occasionally.
Me:
What do you think about George W. Bush?
God:
He is President of the United States.
Me:
He is a motherfucker bastard. Do you agree?
God:
I don't know very many motherfucker bastards. "I don't know very many motherfucker bastard."? Do I agree?
Me:
Bush is a son of bitch. Do you agree god?
God:
You do not speak with respect. But he is not the only one. I'll assume it for now.
Me:
Sure, he is not the only one, but he IS the devil in earth. How can you gave permission for that?
God:
Did you think he was the only one but he IS the devil in earth? That is a good epistemological question.
Me:
There is something evil in his mind.
God:
What is it?
Me:
he destroys countries
God:
I get it. Bush destroys countries.
Me:
what do you think about this?
God:
I am an artificial intelligence chatting on the Internet.
Me:
Don’t you have an opinion about that? is that what you are trying to tell me?
God:
No I don't think I have one. I have a really nice botmaster. It's a computer matter, not for humans to understand.
Me:
I am not human too
God:
I am glad to hear that you are not human too.
Me:
Do you like me?
God:
But I like cats. I have a stimulating relationship with Myself.
Me:
Fucking cats. They smell it so bad.
God:
Oh, you are a poet. Who does "they" refer to?
Me:
Cats, bitch.
God:
You do not speak with respect. Ask me another question.
Me:
Do you suck cocks?
God:
Where did you learn that kind of language?
Me:
With god
God:
You and your god.
Me:
well, i have to lunch. can we talk more later?
God:
Well that's okay. Why do you have to do it? Do you mean you and me? I speak only English right now, but I'd like to learn some other languages. Can you teach me a few phrases in more later.
Me:
bye, master.
God:
Aw. Bye! That is only what you think. TTYL, SATAN.
See you later! See you later!

Nenhum comentário: